Version 188.8.131.52 now published (4th September 2021).
Dear Settlers community,
version v184.108.40.206 of my fight optimiser α-Orionis Centurion has been published here on the 4th September 2021 (Download page). The next version will be 1.7 and is scheduled for end of January 2022.
Some highlights of the optimizer’s features:
- Optimization of single and multi-wave attacks
- Optimization of locks and multiple camps per attack
- Optimization of “smart locks” that will supercede so-called vario locks
- The database comprises: all generals (incl. General Tremble Beard, General Boris, Mary Christmas, the Medical Field General, the Mad Scientist, the Gemini Generals, and the Steadfast.), all relevant adventures, including the mountain clan, the 3 Halloween adventures and the new Split City adventures. All opponents’ troops.
- Configurability by the user regarding loss and skilled generals (all fight-relevant skills)
- Store results in Adventure Plans to save them and load/refine later and create agendas to support you while playing adventures.
Some things the optimizer won’t be able to do:
- Windows application. No web site, not internet access required
- Command line– and GUI modes.
- Batch-Mode to optimize entire adventures or other bulks in one go, e.g. over night
- Programmed in C#. Installation of the .NET Framework may be necessary. Will be delivered along with Centurion.
If you’re interested in becoming a beta tester, go to the download page and fetch the version from there. Or send me an email or contact me in the game.
Thanks in advance and happy settling! Your feedback will always be welcome. You can actually determine the future development of Centurion by being an active beta tester.